Tube Toolbox - The Official Review

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tube Toolbox Review (week 1)


Alright, i'll be using this blog to keep track of the progress i've been getting using tube toolbox.
I've been using tube toolbox for a week already simply adding friends and here are the stats i've gathered.

Note : I've placed a filter on the friends i added to ensure that they have at least logged in within the past 7 days, and are in the same niche as the videos i'm producing. For example, if i'm posting singing videos, i'll ensure the people i look for are people who have commented on other singer's videos and such.

Progress

Friends : 3767
Subscribers : 398
Video views on latest video : 1,273
Ratings : 16 Thumbs Up , 0 Thumbs Down
Pages of comments on latest video : 3
Pages of comments on channel : 5

The Analysis

Very interesting, it seems that there is almost a 10% conversion rate on the number of friends to subscribers. Also, there's almost a 30% click through rate to my channel from a friend request apparently. That means 1 out of 3 people would check out my channel and view my video upon seeing a friend request.

The comments i've received are fairly good, rather constructive and not nonsensical "good video keep it up" ones. Most of my channel comments are thanking me for the friend invite, a random comment on my channel and a request to subscribe back. Mhmm interesting.

The Conclusion

So it seems that the art of simply requesting friends have gotten me almost 400 subscribers in one week and 3700+ friends.

I'll update y'll when the next week comes, to see if the numbers have grown by a lot more or not.

In the meantime, if you're interested in what Tube Toolbox is, you can check it out here : Tube Toolbox

Yours sincerely,
Alexander The Great

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, the people I teach on youtube get 200 or more subscribers a day and dont have anything automated.

    ReplyDelete